Tag Archives: Noblereporters

Adele exposes her new stunning look

Advertisements

British singer, Adele has left her fans on social media amazed after she shared a picture on Instagram which shows off her new look.

The multi-award-winning singer who was formerly chubby now looks slim and fit in an outfit for the Notting Hill Carnival

“Happy what would be Notting Hill Carnival my beloved London”, she captioned the photo.

Adele and her ex-husband were, a few month ago, ordered by a judge to keep details of their divorce private.

Advertisements

The former couple who separated last year April will have now share custody of their seven year old son Angelo.

The prenup deal which will help keep details od the divorce and Adele’s fortune secret was granted by a court in Los Angeles.

Venita Akpofure speaks on regret divorcing her husband
The details which will not be made available to the public include “financial, sales or other confidential business information” .

Anyone seeking information in that regard will have to sign an NDA.

Adele filed for divorce from Simon Konecki in September 2019.


#newsworthy

Africa reports 17,247 confirmed coronavirus cases with 910 deaths


The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases hit 17,247 in Africa as the death toll from the disease reached 910, according to the latest data from the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.

The Africa CDC, a specialized agency of the 55-member African Union (AU) Commission, in its latest situation update said the most severely affected African countries include South Africa with 2,506 confirmed cases, Egypt with 2,505 cases, Algeria with 2,160 cases, as well as Morocco with 2,024 cases.

The agency also said that some 3,546 people who have been infected with the COVID-19 have recovered.


#NobleSports

Coronavirus cases continue to fall as another 578 people die in Italy.


Another 578 people have died in Italy over the last 24 hours after contracting COVID-19, but the number of new cases and intensive care admissions continue to fall.

In the daily press conference, it was confirmed the death toll is now 21,645.


There are currently 3,079 patients in intensive care, a drop of 107 from yesterday, which puts less pressure on the healthcare providers and allows them to focus more individual treatment.

In total, there are 27,643 people in hospital, a drop of 368 over the last 24 hours.


The people who have tested positive and are in self-isolation, so do not require hospital treatment, now stand at 74,696, which is 71 per cent of the total.

Another 962 patients were given the all-clear, meaning 38,092 have now recovered from the virus.

Since the start of the crisis, 1,117,404 tests have been performed.


#Newsworthy

Tourists In India Told To Write ‘sorry’ 500 Times For Violating The Quarantine


Ten foreign tourists were given a novel punishment for flouting lockdown measures in India. They had made a pilgrimage to Rishikesh, made famous by the Beatles.

The Beatles went to Rishikesh in India in 1968 in search of spiritual enlightenment. Whether they found it or not is something we’ll never know but 10 foreign tourists certainly did get to learn something about awareness when they were caught red handed in the town on Sunday.


The tourists, who were reported to be from United States, Israel, Mexico, Austria and Australia were stopped by police while they were taking a walk on the banks of the Ganges River this weekend – breaching the country’s 21-day lockdown restrictions (some states have extended their lockdown measures until 30 April).

But while in other parts of the world they might have been hit with a monetary fine for disobeying stay-at-home orders, Indian police thought up a more original punishment. In footage broadcast in several of the country’s television network, the tourists can be seen being reprimanded by Police Officer Vinod Kumar Sharma and told to write: ‘I did not follow the lockdown rules, I am very sorry’ 500 times.


India has been under lockdown since 25 March. Residents and non-residents are allowed to venture outside of their homes but only to buy food, essential household items and medicine. Vinod Sharma explained, “They are guests of our country but are repeatedly breaking the rules by loitering”. During their time in Rishikesh, the Beatles spent most of their time meditating and writing songs which would later appear on the White Album.


#NobleSports

Italian police fine nearly 23,000 people for coronavirus violations in two days


Italian police fined almost 23,000 people for breaking coronavirus containment rules on Friday and Saturday, the country’s Interior Ministry said today.

The ministry is expected to release the number of fines handed out on Easter Sunday later today.


Over Friday and Saturday, 22,956 people were fined, along with 397 businesses, according to the ministry.

During the Easter weekend, police forces tightened controls on most roads to prevent the movement of people and maintain compliance with the containment measures against the spread of coronavirus, the ministry added.


From the start of the national lockdown in Italy on March 11 to April 11, a total of 6,762,858 people have been checked to make sure they were complying with containment measures.


#NobleSports

New coronavirus symptoms identify in children and young people


With each passing day, scientists and doctors are learning more about coronavirus, an enemy which is keeping many secrets although some have been revealed.

The latest is that coronavirus can cause skin conditions in children and young people.


In the last few days, these symptoms have been detected in those testing positive for coronavirus or having lived with people who have in Italy and Spain.

They appear mainly in the hands and feet and show in a red or purple colour, with rashes and spots forming, with the rash being particularly unusual.


“[Skin conditions] on the side or inside of fingers and toes in young people under the age of 20 can be considered a symptom of COVID-19,” said doctor Txema Almela.

Skin condition specialist Pablo L. Ortiz from the Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre in Madrid has also reported on similar cases.


“Another case of a skin condition, a young male, with slim contact with a COVID-19 patient, little cough and no fever,” he recorded.

“International colleagues are seeing similar cases with confirmed coronavirus, we think that there is damage in microvasculature, probably related to clotting caused by COVID-19.”


Children and young people are not high-risk patients, despite some cases of hospitalisation and even death, but they usually show few symptoms or are even asymptomatic.

The most common symptoms among adults include a dry cough, fever, muscle pain, a lack of breath and the loss of taste and smell.


#NewsWorthy

Trump says US deaths from COVID-19 to be 60,000 & ‘substantially’ under 100,000


US President Donald Trump predicted that the death toll from coronavirus in the United States could reach 60,000, noting that the figure was “substantially” lower than the minimum figure of 100,000 estimated last month.

Speaking at the daily White House coronavirus briefing, on a day when global deaths from the virus passed 100,000, Mr Trump claimed the fatality rate in the US was “very low compared to other countries”.


The president said that “in the midst of all this grief and pain” there were positive signs that the country was nearing the peak of cases. Much of this was due to his administration’s “aggressive strategy”, he said. “We are saving so many lives compared to what it could have been.

“Nationwide the number of new cases is flattening substantially, suggesting we are nearing the peak and our comprehensive strategy is working,” he added.


Amid reports that the president was considering reopening the country as early as May 1st, Mr Trump insisted he would listen to the health experts before making a decision. He said he would be announcing the formation of a task force next week to look at ways of reopening the economy.

“I want to get [the country] open as soon as possible. This country was meant to be open, to be vibrant,” he said.


#NewsWorthy

Most valuable players after coronavirus: Mbappe on top as Sancho overtakes Messi


Transfermarket has revealed their latest most valuable players rankings. All the players’ price have dropped due to coronavirus.

Mbappe is still the most expensive player valued by Transfermarket. Neymar, Sterling, Salah, Mane are from 2nd to 5th.


A noticeable change is Sancho has overtaken Messi at 8th. It’s reasonable since Sancho is way younger.

Griezmann is at 11th while Felix is at 12th, but Felix is valued 15 million euros less than Griez. Hazard, Bernardo Silva, Kante, Van Dijk, Sane, Pogba and Oblak all valued 80m euros.


The total players’ value has decreased for €9 billion. Only 9 players are valued more than €100m, including Messi.

Ronaldo’s price has decreased to €60m, thus he didn’t enter the top 30. The 29th & 30th go to 2 Inter players, Lukaku and Eriksen.


#NobleSports

FIFA President Gianni Infantino Preaches Patience With Return of Football Season


Fifa president Gianni Infantino says there is no rush in restarting the football season following the coronavirus outbreak.

Football has been suspended indefinitely as a result of the global pandemic, resulting in the Olympics and men’s and women’s European Championships being pushing back a year.


How, when, and if, the domestic season will be concluded remains up in the air. Playing behind closed doors, declaring leagues finished with the current standings or null and voiding the season altogether are a selection of the many proposed options.

However, speaking with Brazil great Ronaldo on Instagram live (via Mundo Deportivo) Infantino insists that discussions about the football schedule should be put on the back burner until coronavirus has been dealt with.


The FIFA president said: “There is a great demand for a calendar. I think you have to answer that health prevails. As long as there is risk, it is not played.

“The situation is serious. When people ask me if it will start soon, I tell them it will when it can. Then it will be played, it will end, it will recover…we’ll see.


“But you don’t have to risk a person’s life for football. We will play when we can.”

The Champions League and Europa League have both been suspended until further notice, while in Belgium, the season was cancelled, with Club Brugge crowned champions.


UEFA are aiming for domestic proceedings to be wrapped up by August, but Infantino has emphasised that people’s health comes above everything.

“It’s not fair to talk that we want to play while this is the situation,” he added.


“We want to return to football, but it is obvious that only health counts today, it is the priority. We must follow the recommendations.

“This virus makes us vulnerable to the entire world. It is globalisation. Soon we [society] will have to reopen and football has to play an important role ”


#NobleSports

Chelsea Reluctant on signing Barcelona’s Coutinho


Chelsea are said to be locked in talks with Barcelona over a loan deal for Philippe Coutinho, but the Blues are reluctant to agree to an obligation to buy the Brazilian.

Coutinho will return from his loan with Bayern Munich at the end of the season, with the German side declining to trigger their option to buy, and Barcelona are keen to get him off the books once and for all.

Philippe Coutinho

Sport have reported on a potential move to Stamford Bridge on a number of occasions, and their latest update suggests that there is ‘optimism’ that a deal can be done, although Barcelona’s desire to force Chelsea to sign him permanently is proving to be a problem.


In an ideal world, Barcelona would sell him outright in the next transfer window, with a fee of €90m thought to be enough to get the deal done, but Chelsea obviously don’t want to pay such a sum for a player who has struggled to impress since leaving Liverpool in 2018.

Barcelona are well aware of that, and that is why they are ready to let him go on loan again instead. They want someone to pay an upfront fee, cover his wages and agree to an obligation to sign Coutinho for €65m next summer, but Chelsea aren’t convinced.


Chelsea only want the option to buy, which makes a lot of sense. Spending so much money on the Brazilian would be a huge risk given his inconsistent form over the past two years.

The Blues are preparing for a busy transfer window, with big money moves for a centre-back and a striker also on the cards, so there wouldn’t be too much spare money to play with, and that’s why Chelsea only want a loan.


You can see why a loan deal would make sense. It would cost Chelsea relatively little this summer, allowing the Blues to focus on other areas of the squad.

Frank Lampard
However, this obligation to buy would be a real problem. There’s no guarantee that Coutinho would be able to rediscover his best form, so agreeing to pay €65m before even seeing how he takes to life back in England probably isn’t in Chelsea’s plans.

There are a few other suitors for Coutinho – Manchester United, Tottenham, Everton and Leicester City are all named – but it seems as though Barcelona believe Chelsea will be their best bet


#NobleSports

Barcelona Rejects Chance to Sign Willian as Tottenham and PSG Ready Offers


Barcelona are believed to have rejected the chance to land Chelsea winger Willian on a free transfer, leaving the door open for both Tottenham Hotspur and Paris Saint-Germain to offer contracts to the Brazilian.

Willian’s current deal will expire at the end of the season and he recently admitted it is ‘unlikely’ that he will remain at Stamford Bridge after talks over a new deal broke down.


Willian

His agent, Kia Joorabchian, has been looking to drum up interest in Willian, and Sport note that the winger has been offered to long-term admirers Barcelona. However, they have wasted little time in rejecting the chance to move for him.

Just like with Chelsea, Willian’s demands of a three-year contract with a big wage appear to have scared Barcelona away, with La Blaugrana believing that money should be spent on a younger forward instead.


Sport add that a move has not been completely ruled out, but it’s highly unlikely that a move to Camp Nou will materialise at this rate.

Willian will have to look elsewhere in search of a new home, and both Spurs and PSG are named as potential suitors by Sport.


A source previously confirmed to 90min that Spurs are eager to land Willian and teammate Olivier Giroud this summer, and they are confident that they will have a good chance of doing so as the Brazilian wants to remain in London.

However, PSG are also still circling. The French side have been linked with Willian in the past and have been tipped to finally land their man on a free transfer. Mundo Deportivo (via ESPN) even go as far as to describe PSG as one of the favourites to sign Willian this summer.


Willian,Andy Robertson
The 31-year-old recently claimed that he is yet to hold talks with any interested side, having instead focused on trying to tempt Chelsea to meet his three-year demand, but it now looks like potential suitors are stepping things up a gear.

PSG are free to talk to Willian already, while Spurs would have to wait until closer to the end of his current deal, but it seems as though he will have plenty of options to choose from.


#NobleSports..