Coming after everyone’s favorite and Nigerian musician, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido signed upcoming singer, MayD, Nigerians have taken to social media to mock and drag life out of embattled reggae dance hall singer, Cynthia Morgan, also known as Madrina.
Noble Reporters Media reported yesterday that Davido has offered a music deal to MayD.
Although he told Cynthia Morgan to call him after her messy online fight with Jude Okoye, nothing much have been heard about the two of them.
Reacting to MayD’s deal, Nigerians took to micro blogging platform, Twitter and wrote:
“Davido asked Cynthia Morgan to call but she no get airtime, May D borrow Airtime from MTN call Davido now he’s in 30BG You see in this Life the Lion in you will only come out if the Parm Kernel breaks the dishonesty of the tortoise while saturating the atmosphere.”
“Davido – Cynthia Morgan Call me. May D – Hello, this is Madrina, but I may also be May D.”
“I thought Davido told Cynthia Morgan to call him….”
- #BuhariResign: Nigerians react as Sen. Abaribe agitated ..
- #Update: I don’t have problem with Osinbajo – Buhari.
- $24,000 extortion: Shehu Sani disagree with lie detector test
- ‘Lawlessness’ made me dump APC – Obaseki
- ‘No Man is God’ – Obaseki preaches after Oshiomhole’s Suspension.
“Even if Cynthia Morgan no get airtime, borrow na. Congrats Mister May D for honoring Davido’s clarion call to DMW”