Celebrated Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has accused the organizers of trending reality show, Big Brother Nigeria of discrimination.
According to James who expressed his displeasure on his social media handle, revealed that the show discriminates against his people. James opined, the organizers do not accept people of his kind. His post reads ;
“Big Brother does not accept people like us but we live on cheers 🥂”
It would be recalled that, January, the cross dresser made his intention of auditioning for Big Brother Naija season 5 known to reality star and actress, Venita Akpofure.
The duo went live on Instagram and Akpofure said she is going to give him all the support he needs and she prodded him to go for it.
- “Sony” net profit tops 53.3% in Q1
- #KIG: Keystone bank boost productivity in workplace
- $2.5bn secured for gas pipeline project..
- $2bn Tax debts against MTN cancelled
- ‘Fuel Subsidy’ – Nigerians pay N47.6bn in 4 months
However, if he did audition, and for wasn’t selected which resulted in the post he made