Grammy Awards nominee, singer Burna Boy has been hailed by Nigerians on social media after the released of his new album titled Twice As Tall.
According to his caption of the album on Boomplay, “Twice As Tall is the album about a period of time in my life. It’s an album about the struggle for freedom. It’s an album about life in general, real life, good times, bad times, happy times, sad times, great times.”
Shortly after the album dropped, Burna Boy was hailed by 2face Idibia, Ben Bruce, Bashir Ahmad and many prominent Nigerians for the effort put into creating the album.
2Baba wrote: “Burna boy don enter another planet #TWICEASTALL. Congrats @burnaboy this one pass grammy level. This is a total LEVEL UP.”
President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad, wrote: “He has done it again, @burnaboy my guy. #AfricanGiant now #TwiceAsTall.”
JJ Omojuwa wrote: “Burna Boy and his team have put in some real work mehn! #TWICEASTALL is spotless.”
Ben Murray Bruce said: “Congrats, King @burnaboy! #TWICEASTALL.”
Frank Edoho: “That Bebo song by Burna Boy is inflicting my brain with groundhog syndrome. The jukebox in my head has it on loop and I can’t get it to stop. I will play it until it decomposes. Great song. #TWICEASTALL.”
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.