Banky W has advised fans to stop trying to drag Wizkid and Davido into the success recorded by Burna Boy and his new album Twice As Tall.
The album which is currently trending just hours of release has seen fans compare Burna Boy to Wizkid and Davido with claim placing him above them.
The claim has now been set straight by Banky W who wrote: “Dear fans, please note: Acknowledging @burnaboy’s unquestionable greatness doesn’t mean we must bring up (or put down) Wiz, David or anyone else. And vice versa.”
The album on Boomplay had a caption showing Burna Boy describing it as “the album about a period of time in my life. It’s an album about the struggle for freedom. It’s an album about life in general, real life, good times, bad times, happy times, sad times, great times.”
The album has been praised by prominent Nigerians who label it a Grammy Award class.
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.