..relief weekend lockdown
– 12:56 PM –
The Ogun Government has suspended the weekend lockdown in the state.
Governor Dapo Abiodun disclosed this in an update about the state’s effort at fighting the COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
…more to come
– 01:03 PM – Ogun State Government relief weekend lockdown; orders worship centres reopening. The Ogun Government has suspended the weekend lockdown in the state and ordered the reopening of worship centres. Governor Dapo Abiodun disclosed this in an update about the state’s effort at fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. “After thorough deliberation, consideration and resolution, we decided to reopen the worship centres with effect from Friday 14th August 2020 as indicated in my last address,” the governor said. “This decision was made in line with an agreement reached by the committee set up to develop guidelines for reopening of the religious centres.”
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.