Singer Davido has been caught following a beautiful lady on Instagram weeks after he unfollowed his fiancee Chioma and every other person on the social media platform.
Before unfollowing everyone, the singer who was rumoured to have been involved in domestic violence with Chioma had said that he was tired of placing other people’s interest above himself.
Shortly after he unfollowed everyone, Chioma issued a statement to deny allegations that she use to beat Davido.
The lovebirds have not been seen in public together since Davido unfollowed Chioma.
Perhaps, the singer’s distance from social media activities may be the reason why much isn’t heard about their relationship which was reported to be heading towards the altar this year.
Well, Davido has come back to social media and what he did caught the eye of many fans.
The singer who has 17 million followers decided to follow only one person, a beautiful lady by the handle @nikia.
However, a recent peep at his page shows he has unfollowed her, perhaps after a reaction from fans who must have wondered if he has found a new girl he’s placing above Chioma.
See reactions below.
__mara__chi: “Another baby mama loading.”
officialcorazon1: “I pity chioma.” Some Nigerians, however, stormed the mystery lady’s page to make comments.
dharmiebounty: “Na you collect Davido from Chioma. The Igbo people are coming for you o.”
eminent_kingsgram: “@thechefchi Come meet your husband inlaw and co-wife”
artometrist: “Aahhh this one go displace Chioma o.”
makaveli_olupablo: “No wonder our obo Dey follow you, see as you fine”
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.