BBNaija housemates, Lucy and Nengi have been involved in a heated argument shortly after the live eviction show on Sunday that saw the elimination of Eric and Tochi from the show.
The verbal exchange started after Nengi confronted Lucy for allegedly speaking about her bathroom, accusing Lucy of saying she leads men on in Big Brother House.
The altercation quickly exploded into full-blown name-calling between the two housemates exchanging insults.
During the exchange, Lucy, while the head of house Ozo trying to calm her down shouted at him, saying;
Don’t touch me, if you are looking for who to touch go and touch her. She is the one that likes to be touched by men.
There were attempts by other housemates to prevent Lucy and Nengi from getting physical with the fight.
Shortly after the war of words, Ozo called on all the housemates for a meeting to address the fight.
Few of the housemates spoke about the issue, cautioning themselves to desist from name-calling and monitoring each other’s activities in the house.
Lucy then apologized to Nengi for her weighty statements during the fight, however Nengi made no comment during the meeting.
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.