The First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari is reported to have travelled out of the country to Dubai, in the United Arab Emirate for undisclosed reasons.
Although the office of the First Lady could not confirm the reason for her trip, there are strong indications that Mrs Buhari may be receiving medical attention in the Arab country.
The First Lady who was last seen in public during the Eid-el-Kabir prayers with her family at the villa reportedly left the country after the celebration.
She was said to have gone on 14 days isolation after visiting the Lagos home of Mrs Florence Ajimobi, the wife of former Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi who died of COVID-19 complications.
However, after the isolation, the president’s wife reportedly continued to experience the pains, prompting the Dubai trip.
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.