BBNaija housemate, Wathoni has had a fall-out with her friends, Tolanibaj and Nengi over their recent cold behaviour towards her.
The 29-year-old fashion entrepreneur revealed this while she was having a conversation with fellow housemate, TrikyTee.
The bilingual parenting blogger is currently not happy with her friend, Tolanibaj for attempting to pressure her into taking over Lilo’s bed barely 24hrs after she was evicted.
For Wathoni, it is disrespectful to do such a thing because Lilo only just left the house,
“If I was Lilo, I’ll feel bad, Lilo Just left, why are you rushing me into her bed”, she relayed to TrikyTee.
She went on to add that she feels Tolanibaj is worried because her bed is next to hers. Wathoni mentioned that Nengi is “another issue”, saying she’s not surprised by her attitude towards her.
It should be recalled that Nengi had picked her as her Deputy after emerging Head of House.
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.