Seasoned Nollywood actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi filmmaker and businessman, has revealed that he would never stop acting or directing movies as newly married man to his colleague, Toyin Abraham.
The actor says directing is more like an expression of his artistic talent and starting a family with Abraham won’t reduce his productivity as he is set to release new projects.
Speaking during a recent interaction, Ajeyemi said, “People feel maybe because I have started a family and welcomed a lovely son with my wife, Toyin, will stop me from acting or directing but I’m sorry to burst your bubble but having a family will not slow down my directing productivity in any way but only boost my creative thinking.
I have been directing movies since the year 2010 and that is because I see directing as an expansion of my artistic talent not a different aspect of the art.
I love my family and I love my work. My wife understands that because she’s also into the same industry so we have both learned how to balance family and work.
I really can’t wait for everyone to see what my team and I have put together, it will completely blow your minds”.
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.