Nollywood Actress Ada Ameh has revealed that she doesn’t regret having a child at 14, well, she’s happily in a 5 year relationship with one of her colleagues.
According to the Benue State born, she would have felt worse to be in her forties without a child or husband.
In an interview, she says, “I can never regret having my child. God forbid! The truth is that the ways of God is so different from the ways of man. Just imagine me as this age and I am not married and don’t have a child. I am not saying marriage is the ultimate but we both know what I am talking about. I am a feminist but I not that type that would not love to have a man. Being a feminist, doesn’t mean that there should be a man. If you are Christian you should that submitting yourself to your man doesn’t make you a fool. I doesn’t mean, I don’t have my own mind.”
On her relationship, The Johnsons star actress admonished celebrities who flaunt their love lives on the internet and expect it not to crash.”My partner and I have been together for 5 years. We do have our hiccups but we are so happy together. He is my best friend and yes he in the entertainment industry but I will never bring our relationship out to the media. I can’t be advertising him on bill board, at this old age? I don’t believe in social media love. A man would always be a man. They are polygamous in nature. Why flaunt a man that might be sleeping with someone else or even your best friend? When you are legally married, you can put up photos of you there. I still believe celebrities can make good marriages. There are lots of people to look up to and get inspired. I am a one man kind of woman. I can fight you, if I find out that you are cheating because I love you so much. I am that kind woman,” she submitted.
- We have moved to a new domain – visit www.normtimes.wordpress.com for our daily news.
- Haiti ‘prison break’ birth 25 deaths.
- Ganduje’s aide ‘locked up’ after comments on Buhari Gov’t.
- Ganduje’s Gov’t to enact forestry law on Kano.
- UN amplifies condemnation of schoolgirls’ abduction.
- Abducted students, teachers ‘set free.’
- Our Gov’t moves and reacts like snail – Sheikh Gumi.
- Parliamentary election begin months after Presidential election birth violence.
- KDSG restates commitment to improve healthcare.
- Protest rocks Armenia in demand for PM’s resignation.