Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has stated that he has dated women before even though he identified as a woman.
Bobrisky disclosed this during an Instagram live chat with Ovation Magazine boss Dele Momodu.
Admitting that he gets chased by men, Bobrisky revealed that he doesn’t enjoy it at all.
When Dele Momodu asked him if he was bisexual or homosexual, Bobrisky denied being any of such.
The crossdresser also denied post in which he said men pay him big money and that he’s in love with them. Dissociating himself from such posts, he said, “it’s not me o”.
This is despite a post he made yesterday in which he shared the picture of a guy whom he revealed to be his lover.
On getting tempted to become gay, Bobrisky said that he does desire to “swing both ways”. However, he still does girls up till now.
- “Church of the Lord” founder arrested for abduction, fraud and indecency.
- #FreeSowore: Timeline of the 90 days pro-democracy activist spent in DSS custody.
- #Justice4Barakat: 18 year old allegedly killed after resisting Rape | Details.
- #Justice4Elizabeth: Kogi Commissioner Arrested Over Rape, Assault of Young Lady.
- $12.2M bribe: Former CDB chairman pleads guilty