The Federal Executive Council has honoured the late former minister in charge of railways in the first republic, Abdulganiyu Abdulrasaq.
The council while holding its 10th virtual meeting on Wednesday, observed a minute of silence, for Abdulrasaq who died on Saturday morning.
Presiding over the meeting was President Muhammadu Buhari, with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and eight ministers physically present at the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Also in attendance was the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, and the National Security Adviser, NSA, Major General Babagana Monguno (rtd).
Other ministers present were the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister for Justice, Abubakar Malami, Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, Aviation Hadi Sirika, Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Mohammed Mahmoud, the Minister of Trade and Investment, Niyi Adebayo and Power, Saleh Mamma.
The Head of Service, (HOS) Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan and other ministers, participated from their various offices in Abuja.
- “Church of the Lord” founder arrested for abduction, fraud and indecency.
- #FreeSowore: Timeline of the 90 days pro-democracy activist spent in DSS custody.
- #Justice4Barakat: 18 year old allegedly killed after resisting Rape | Details.
- #Justice4Elizabeth: Kogi Commissioner Arrested Over Rape, Assault of Young Lady.
- $12.2M bribe: Former CDB chairman pleads guilty