Seyitan Babatayo, who accused popular musician, Oladapo Oyebanjo widely known as D’Banj, of rape has written a letter to the Nigerian police withdrawing her petition.
D’Banj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation
This development occurred after the police insisted that it has been unable to make a case of rape against the musician,
In a letter addressed to the Inspector-General of Police via her lawyer, Olamide Omileye, said she was withdrawing from the case for personal reasons.
The letter read in part, “We hereby officially notify you of our client’s intention to withdraw and discontinue her petition against Mr. Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D’Banj for personal reasons. Our client further humbly applies that the investigation and all other action that is currently being carried out by the police with respect to the statement.”
Responding to the letter, the Deputy Commissioner of Police (Admin), Umar Sanda, said” investigation had discontinued due to lack of evidence.”
- Barika De Sallah (From Noble Reporters Media)
- Happy New Month (From Noble Reporters Media)
- JOKE – Over 2000 Cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria, Yet Nobody knows Somebody that knows Anybody that knows Anybody that knows Somebody that knows Anybody infected.
- Joke: Joeboy – Don’t Call Me Back; Joeboy – Call
- One Minute Daily Inspiration By Dan UncleMusic – ‘Dream’
The letter posted on Twitter by blogger, Kemi Olunloyo, read in part, “In view of the foregoing facts, investigation was discontinued as no substantial evidence to prove the allegation of rape against the suspect.”