Minutes to the commencement of the governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Ondo State, two other aspirants have dropped their ambition.
The two aspirants, Jimi Odimayo and Nathaniel Adojutelegan who withdrew from the race, were said to have declared support for Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.
Earlier, Segun Abraham also withdrew from the race.
Abraham, who came second during the 2016 primaries which Akeredolu won was one of the top contenders for party’s ticket.
The duo of Odimayo and Atojutelegan were entering the political terrain for the first time.
Noble Reporters Media gathered that their decision was hinged on the unity of the party and its success at the October 10, 2020 governorship election.
- $200bn: Nigeria sue China over COVID-19
- ‘Car swims in Ogun river’ – 4 casualties
- ‘Distance at B/Stops’ – Lagos Government List Transport Guidelines. [Nigeria]
- (Video) Tragedy as moving truck nearly hit toddler who fell from moving vehicle.
- (When you think it’s over) – U.S launches air raids in Iraq.
Recall with Noble Reporters Media that less than 24 hours ago one of the leading aspirants, Ife Oyedele had earlier stepped down for Akeredolu.