Gareth Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett, spoke about the future of the Real Madrid player. Despite the lack of minutes, he wants to remain at Los Blancos.
Gareth Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett, spoke again, and this time he did so to lighten the mood a bit. After Zidane didn’t even call him up for the last La Liga match of the season, the player’s agent had a conciliatory tone. However, he warned that Bale doesn’t want to go anywhere.
“Gareth is fine. He has two years left on his contract”, Barnett told the ‘BBC’. “Gareth is not looking to outlast Zinedine Zidane. Mr Zidane has been very successful”, the agent continued.
“There’s no hatred. Mr Zidane just does not want to play him. Gareth trains every day and he trains well”, Barnett insisted.
Making the most of the opportunity, the players’ agent stuck his chest out again because of Bale’s quality, who hasn’t been able to demonstrate his good football at almost any point in a controversial season.
- “Church of the Lord” founder arrested for abduction, fraud and indecency.
- #FreeSowore: Timeline of the 90 days pro-democracy activist spent in DSS custody.
- #Justice4Barakat: 18 year old allegedly killed after resisting Rape | Details.
- #Justice4Elizabeth: Kogi Commissioner Arrested Over Rape, Assault of Young Lady.
- $12.2M bribe: Former CDB chairman pleads guilty
“Gareth is one of the best players in the world. The best players in the world do not go out on loan. Of course there’s been interest but there’s hardly a club in the world which can afford him. It’s a great loss that he’s not in the Real Madrid team at the moment but he will not leave”, Barnett said.