Corpers’ arrears in petition [See…]

The petition was created by a corp member by the name Ishola Temitayo.We need about 100k shares for this petition to get to federal government and other appropriate authorities

To support this petition all you need to do is READ AND SHARE, you can also drop your comment maybe the authorities too can read to know your mind



I want to use this medium to draw attention of the federal government to the issue of the payment of the arrears

The bill that established the MINIMUM WAGE was pass to law in April 2019,which means the payment of the minimum wage should start from April 2019

It is Worthy to be note that all government workers has received the arrears and the corpers are left behind

It was recalled that under the regime of President Goodluck Jonathan, all corpers received their arrears including those that were still before the time of its implementation.were all paid in arrears

Today we want to know the reason why federal government has not paid the arrears to Corpers that were in service during the implementation of Minimum Wage

Corpers Nationwide being the future leaders and able youth of this great Nation deserve to know why we were left out of the payment of arrears.

Do Federal Government think paying us arrears is a waste of money, Don’t they know if they pay us means they are investing in us.

1 Corps member of Batch A 2019 will receive N118,800 as their arrears covering the period of April and December 2019

2 The Corps member of Batch B stream I 2019 will receive N105,200 as their arrears covering the period of June and December 2019 while others in Stream II will receive N66,000 accordingly

3 Also corps member in Batch B 2018 stream I and II ,and Batch C Stream I and II will receive N26,400, N39,600, 79,200 and 92,400 respectively

Finally,I call on the relevant NYSC authority to assist us to achieve this for the greater benefit of our Great Country at large.

To support this petition Share to all social media, we need about 100k share before it gets to the appropriate authority,you can also drop your comments maybe the authority will hear your voice.